At smilin, we want to give you the best possible experience to ensure that you enjoy our service today, tomorrow, and in the future. That said, your privacy and the security of your personal data is, and will always be, important to us. So, we want to transparently explain how and why we gather, store and use your personal data - as well as outline the controls and choices you have around when and how you choose to share your personal data.
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP()", IP addresses being truncated before further processing in order to rule out direct associations to persons.
2. About this Policy
This Policy sets out the essential details relating to your personal data relationship with smilin. The Policy applies to all services and any associated services.
The aim of this Policy is to:
- Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with;
- Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us in order to give you a great experience when you are using the Service; and
- Explain your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
We hope this helps you to understand our privacy commitments to you. For information on how to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns, then please see the ‘How to Contact Us’ section 13 below.
3. Your rights and your preferences: Giving you choice and control
You may be aware that a new European Union law, called the General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR" gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. Accordingly, we have implemented additional transparency and access controls to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of Access - the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification - the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure - the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict - the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object -
- the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability - the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making - the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
In order to enable you to exercise these rights with ease and to record your preferences in relation to how smilin uses your personal data please contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Controllers of Personal Information
- Any personal information provided to or gathered by smilin.de is controlled by
smilin’’ – Dr. Werner, Dr. Thiel & Partner
Telefon: (0) 7623 52 30
5. Types of information we gather
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve our website, prevent or detect fraud and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
6. What About Cookies?
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
7. Google Analytics
8. How Secure is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
9. What Choice Do I Have?
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings
10. Questions and Contact
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: ( email@example.com )
Telefon: 07554 / 98 654-0